Welcome Back! We’re here to help you get up to speed.
Everything you need to know …
- How do I re-establish eligibility so that I can receive accommodations again?
- If you have you have not attended UC Davis for a quarter or more, you will need to make an appointment with your SDC Specialist to review your accommodations and make adjustments if necessary.
- How can I make an appointment with my Specialist so I can get a current Letter of Accommodation?
- To schedule a meeting to review your accommodations with your specialist call (530) 752-3184 Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 12:00 Noon or between 1:00pm and 4:00pm, come by the Student Disability Drop-in Center, or email us at email@example.com.
- How do update my documentation so that my record is current with SDC?
- It is recommended that you scheduled an appointment with your SDC Specialist upon your return to campus. At that time we will review documentation for currency and discuss any changes you may have had in your absence. Updated documentation of your functional limitations may be required.