The Student Disability Center (SDC) is now managing Accommodated Exam Services, located on the second floor of Hunt Hall. This "One-Stop-Shop" approach will offer seamless integration of accommodated exam delivery, streamlined and consistent communications, and immediate technical support for students and faculty.
- We have been busy making the space better for you. Watch this video showing the before and after appearance of the facility to see all the changes.
- Drop into our daily Zoom Room at https://zoom.us/j/986565387 for guidance on how to setup and manage remote testing accommodations. Our hours are Monday through Friday from 12-1 p.m. and 4-5pm.
- Visit our Providing Testing Accommodations page for a list of services available at UC Davis with recommendations on how to make your examinations accessible.
- Familiarize yourself with the Keep Teaching web page. It provides practical resources and strategies for moving part or all of a course online.
For Fall Quarter 2020, the university is offering a mix of in-person and remote instruction. With this blended approach, the SDC will be able to support the campus community in the following manner.
Student Client Taking In-Person Course
The university will be offering a limited number of in-person classes where all examinations are conducted on campus. Students with examination accommodations taking such a course will be able to have their tests administered by the SDC. The course instructor or the student themselves can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Student Client Living Locally Taking Remote Instruction Course
Depending on the situation, students with examination accommodations enrolled in remote instruction that are living in the Davis area may be able to have their tests administered by the SDC if:
- An accommodated student requests space in our office due to not having their own suitable quiet location to take exams.
- A student requires specialized assistive software/hardware that they do not have access to off campus.
The course instructor or the student themselves can contact us at email@example.com for details.
Student Client Living Outside of the Area Taking Remote Instruction Course
We are available to provide remote proctoring via Zoom for a very limited number of students with examination accommodations living outside of the Davis area. The course instructor or the student themselves can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.